A summer mezcal drink inspired by Horchata, a popular drink in Mexico. TIER Mezcal is mixed with a rhubarb sugar layer with rose pepper, fresh lime and toned with almond milk which gives a smooth texture. The result is a cool, fresh and exciting drink perfect for the hot summer days!
Beställ Mezcal Tier på Systembolaget här
4 cl TIER Mezcal
4 cl Rose and rhubarb sugar *
4 cl Non-sweetened almond milk
2 cl Lime juice (freshly squeezed)
Rose pepper to garnish.
* Rose and rhubarb syrup
1. Boil 4 cups of water in a saucepan. Remove from the plate and add 6 cups of powdered sugar. Stir until the sugar crystals dissolve.
2. Slice down a half rhubarb bar in a blender or stick mixer.
3. Add the rose peppercorns and the sugar layer. Mix properly!
4. Allow to cool and let it cool in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes.
5. Remove the sugar layer from the fridge and strain through a fine sieve, such as a tesil.
6. The sugar layer holds in the refrigerator about two weeks and can also be used for eg. homemade ice cream or lemonade!
7. Mat and pour the ingredients into a shaker. If you have no cocktail shaker at home, a protein shaker, water bottle or large jar also works. Be careful to keep it tight!
8. Fill the shaker with ice and shake until the contents cool.
9. Strain the drink into a glass with ice and top with a little shell from the rose pepper.
This website contains information about alcoholic beverages. For purchases and visits to this site, you must have 25 years old.
Why is there an age limit on agavista.com?